View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 01:08 PM   #114
janiekay
Die Cut Diva

Sorry for the delay in posting!

Hi all! I'm sorry about being tardy in posting, but I was in Florida for awhile. My MIL was not doing well, and we thought she had a stroke! She is doing much better after some med changes! But, we brought her up to Wisconsin, so my DH could get her in for some tests and find out if anything else is going on.

On Wed, last week, my DH picked me up from the airport in Milwaukee, and we dropped off all the items that came in for Mother's Day!

Cindy, the little hug boxes were sooooo cute!!!

Jena, your stuff (3 boxes) was dropped off for Mother's day, along with Cindy's hug boxes!

My husband came home from Florida before me, because he had to get back to work! He took pictures of all the things, and I have to find out which camera he used so I can post the pictures!!! I can't wait to see all the goodies you sent! Hopefully, I'll post the pictures later tonight!

Kay, your stamp sets came in today! They are very cute! Another thing I want to get done this week is call the Marshfield RMD House, and get things going to start bringing things to them as well! I'll let you know what happens!

Hugs!!!

Jane
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!