View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #29
psharper33
Cardstock Collector

Thumbs up I Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmatthew View Post
I bought this product about a month ago. It works great. The 3day rule goes with the work out as well as an eating plan they send with your package. I honestly didn't follow the eating plan but kept it to a minimum of water salad, and tuna sand. for those days and I still lost the 2 inches off my waist one dress size and 5lbs. The catch is ordering over the phone it is so long and they offer so many things that I sat thorugh a 10 minute automated ordering process. However that is the only down fall. They offer you the free vitamin/boost pills and you have to cancel with in 30 days or they'll keep sending and billing you. I just took it upon myself to call them 3 days after my order and told them to cancel the pills and not to send the free trial, and that all I wanted was the DVD and the 2lb ball. They rep told me she would cancel the subscripion and would send the 1 bottle at no charge. So I'm pretty happy with it. You do see dramatic results.....its a real work out too!!! I love it and I'm not one to try things on tv just because I'm very skeptical of those kinds of things. Happy that my first infomercial order was successful.

I agree with you. I ordered the "Melt It Off" and I didn't have any trouble with the order. I didn't like not being able to talk with a live person but I did get it in a week and there were no extra charges. I couldn't take the tea pills because they made me vomit for some reason, and I kinda changed the meal plan, but I do drink plenty of water. Which was something I hardly ever drunk, and I drink less pop now. Within a week I have lost 4 inches around my waist, 4 inches in my hips and 7 in my chest. I love it, it's not boring and I can feel the muscles working throughout the workout. I would recommend it to anyone. I just can't wait to see how much I have lost when the 12 weeks are up. It gives me something to look forward too. If anyone is ready to try something new in their life to change the way they look and feel, the "Melt It Off" by Mitch Gaylord is the best to try. I'm glad I did and it was well worth the money I paid. Good luck to all who try it and have fun!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!