View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 08:00 PM   #1
Rox71
PAPER SCAPER

Default Sketch Challenge 227

Keywords: SC227 No spaces between letters and numbers, put a comma followed by a space between keywords. The keywords are all you need to have your card show up in the challenge gallery, having it in the keyword line covers more searches. Posting to this thread is not mandatory to play!

Master Thread

What is the Sketch Challenge in Andreaís words from SC08: "You take the sketch I provided and use any stamp set, any accessory, and any kind of paper to make a card. So all of the cards have the same basic layout, but they all look very different."
-It is fine to flip the sketch, change panel sizes, shapes, card size and border as you wish (unless stated in the write up for the week), a little tweaking is fine but letís see those main elements of the posted layout please.
-Thank you for respecting the person used as an example each week!

This Week:

I like the decorative edge beside the image panel on this layout and thought you might like coming up with your own ideas for that area.
Where the sentiment is can be changed to whatever or left empty, thatís considered a tweak!
Also, if it works better for you to make 3 and 4 one panel...you don't have to ask, it's fine!

No more numbers except for the week # on the layouts unless someone tells me they use them. They were requested so they are back! Thanks for letting me know they are used.

A reminder to watch your keywords, I have seen cards uploaded for the current week in old challenges recently. I donít have powers in the gallery like I do here on the thread or Iíd fix them for you, so just double check before you name your card and before you submit. File names are also drawn into galleries.

I hope you enjoy the layout and your stamping time!

stampinsweeney

Gallery Submissions

You can find measurements in my card description linked in post #2.
OR
The attachment will print out to actual size of a 4.25 square card for most computers.
Attached Thumbnails
sc227.jpg   sc227-nc.jpg  
Perfect Paper Crafting * SweetStamps * Just for Fun Rubber Stamps

Last edited by Rox71; 08-18-2010 at 10:27 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!