View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 06:30 PM   #105
Faristofthemall
Pearl-ExPert

Location: I don't know but wherever I am, I'VE GOTTA CUT BACK ON THE CAFFIENE!!!!!

I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy Girls, Well I finally made it home today after a long week and an even longer drive home all by myself. I've had severe headache pretty much since I left Thursday and doesnt seem to be letting up ATALL! I fear shunt malfunction but gonna try to hold out on seeing neuro until after June 1st when insurance kisks in.

Jimmy is enjoying his new job. They have had a rough 2 days. They broke down 60 miles east of Columbus day before yesterday and just got towed and fixed today and now they are at their next pick up point and fixing to haul it to Iowa. Tensions have been high due to the frustrations of being broke down so him and his trainer has bumped heads a few times but they seem to be playing nicce again now that they are moving once again.

I on the other hand have no motivation to do anything but lay in my own bed for a day or two or ten!!!

I havent had a moment to catch up on the thread so forgive me girls, I will do that as soon as possible.

Anywho, Im off for now, gonna eat something, take a pain pill and go to bed. Ive tried all the over the counter stuff and it just aint working so time to break out the big guns!

HUGS TO ALL,
Sara

No Matter How Hard your Situation, Try to Always remember that someone out there is always having a harder go of it than you!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!