View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 11:30 AM   #189
casslarson
Insane Embellisher

well, i got my color chart completed!! I must have an OOOOLLLDDD set - it has been awhile since hubby was in college! All my greys have different numbers than what is on the chart. A few have a different name from the chart but same number and a few no where on the chart.

I went to Hobby Lobby to fill it out since they were on sale. With the individual ones - they only had 3 that I don't already have. Then one was priced and the other two weren't. The lady asked if I knew how much they were; I told her I assumed they were the same price as the first one. Her response: "Well, we'll just pretend like they are".

Made me soooo mad!! Like I'm going to lie???? What really got me is that it was the same lady who checked me out back in November or so. Spellbinders were on sale and I was buying some Nesties. Those packages just fit right together. She only charged me for one - she didn't realize there were 2 packages. I dug it out of the sack and showed her so she could ring up the second one. So....if I won't "steal" a $15 item at sale price why would I "steal" an 80 cent pencil????

Thanks for letting me vent! I feel much better!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!