View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 09:41 AM   #187
just_v
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph772 View Post
Now that is an idea!!!! Wonder if it is because it would just eat through the marker packaging?

Also, which sharpener are you using? I use the stampin up one, simply because it is the one I had. Is there a specific sharpener to use also?

Geesh! I will never have enough supplies to keep me content!
I don't remember all the reasoning behind why the person said it wouldn't work. I think mostly it was the tip would get stained and clogged. I remember it not being enough to have stopped me from trying it, but it did stop the person who actually had a spare empty copic on hand at the moment.

No. You will never have enough. I think if that ever happens there will suddenly be a rift in the time space crafting continuum.

As for sharpener...I use the little metal one that came with my 120 pc set. Prismacolor actually has their own. It's a bullet sort of shape. I've looked at it several times at Hobby Lobby. It's cheap enough, only $5 and even more so with a coupon. I haven't actually gone past just looking at it though. With my new pencils arriving, it's definitely worth considering again.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

V