View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 10:58 AM   #7
AndreaSophie
Insane Embellisher

Thanks so much for thinking of me =) I appreciate it very much! Lets consider this the REAL SC49 Great job Kimberly!

Things are getting a little better. The doctors are shooting for a release date of Next Friday so Asela said she would post next week's challenge so you'll get that on time Anyway, hopefully after that things will be sort of back to normal. She doesn't want to go into assisted living yet but she is just not strong enough to be able to totally take care of herself any more. And, she is afraid of having someone she doesn't know come take care of her. Sooo, it looks like starting next week everyone in my family will be taking an evening or two a week and going over to do things she needs done like cook dinner and any shopping or cleaning she needs as well as just "hanging out" with her.

AGain I apologize for not keeping up with this for you guys I thought it was like Tuesday today until someone on the news said it was Friday. I have been taking a lot of time off work so I don't have that any more to keep me in reality LOL and remind me of what day it is

My work and the card sketches
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!