View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 01:27 PM   #37
jaymerz
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruCarMa View Post
Ready for another Judges Pick winner? When I was looking through all the awesome entries in this week's Judges Contest, I found myself coming back to the one I eventually selected again and again. Wanna know why?

1. It's simple yet elegant. There's actually a lot going on with it, but it's done so well it looks like it was effortless. (That is HARD to do, my friends!)

2. It uses my favorite 'neutral' as a base -- Kraft! In fact, I love kraft so much, when I first started stamping and signed up to be a hobby demo, I ordered a bunch of kraft instead of whisper white in my demo kit! I adore the look of white ink on a kraft background.

3. I *LOVE* to make patterns with my stamps -- something about the repetition soothes me. This card has a beautiful stamp patterned background.

4. I like the ingenious way she attached the sentiment with a button and some hemp -- too cute!

5. Includes texture (the 'rough' look of the kraft, the swiss dot embossed layer, the natural feel of the hemp twine) and contrast (the roughness of the twine/the smoothness of the satin ribbon; the elegance of the brown and coral color combo with the homespun look of kraft).

So surely you've figured out who my winner is...

Here's The Card

Congratulations, Jaymerz, you're the next winner of this week's MFT Idol Judges Contest!

PM me and I'll send you your $10 coupon code!
WOW Carole thank you so much!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!