Ready for another Judges Pick winner? When I was looking through all the awesome entries in this week's Judges Contest, I found myself coming back to the one I eventually selected again and again. Wanna know why?
1. It's simple yet elegant. There's actually a lot going on with it, but it's done so well it looks like it was effortless. (That is HARD to do, my friends!)
2. It uses my favorite 'neutral' as a base -- Kraft! In fact, I love kraft so much, when I first started stamping and signed up to be a hobby demo, I ordered a bunch of kraft instead of whisper white in my demo kit! I adore the look of white ink on a kraft background.
3. I *LOVE* to make patterns with my stamps -- something about the repetition soothes me. This card has a beautiful stamp patterned background.
4. I like the ingenious way she attached the sentiment with a button and some hemp -- too cute!
5. Includes texture (the 'rough' look of the kraft, the swiss dot embossed layer, the natural feel of the hemp twine) and contrast (the roughness of the twine/the smoothness of the satin ribbon; the elegance of the brown and coral color combo with the homespun look of kraft).
So surely you've figured out who my winner is...
Here's The Card
, you're the next winner of this week's MFT Idol Judges Contest!
PM me and I'll send you your $10 coupon code!