View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 10:47 AM   #1
texasjodylynn
Creative Director - My Favorite Things
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to texasjodylynn
Thumbs up Week 5 - MFT Idol Top Six - Challenge & Chatter

Good afternoon Idols and Judges!!! We have made it through another week of MFT Idol! The entries this week were great! It was nice to see JUST cards and I am SURE the contestants enjoyed their "mini break" from the big ol' ensembles they had been making to date! LOL The contestant pool has been narrowed to SIX Idol hopefuls!

The Top Six Contestants are....

kerryj106
Stamp'nCoffee
bar
20something
Mrs. Mac
LittleSeaOtter

This week we have a surprise for you all! We are giving the TOP SIX the week off! *insert collective thankful sigh here* Of course we didn't want to give you ALL the week off, so this week is all about the MFT Judges!

This week the challenge is for the MFT Judges (anyone on SCS). Of course we encourage the MFT IDOL TOP SIX to play along for fun, but your creations will not be voted on. OK, judges... ready to find out what this is all about? Here are the details:

*Create ANY MFT creation, card, scrapbook page, 3D project... ANYTHING GOES! Just make sure that you are using only MFT stamps. Bring your A game!
*Upload your creation here in the SCS gallery any time between now and Tuesday, April 14th at 10:00 AM Eastern. Please note that your deadline is the MORNING of the 14th to allow us 12 hours to choose the top 10 entries!
*The MFT Judges (Kim, Jody, Carole, Cammie, Paula and Joanne) will be choosing their 10 favorite creations on Tuesday, April 14th.
*The top 10 judges entries will be included in a poll that will be started on April 14th at 10:00 PM Eastern. The poll will be open for 24 hours!
*The TOP VOTE GETTER of the top 10 judge entries will win a special prize package valued at over $50! You will win this month's VIP package for FREE! WOOHOO! Now that is something to get excited about!!!
*ALL original "TOP TEN IDOL CONTESTANTS" are excluded from this prize including those who have been eliminated so far. This is ONLY for the judges. We encourage you to play along for fun.

IDOL JUDGES: you can upload your creation to SCS and post a link to your creation on this thread anytime between NOW and April 14th at 10:00 AM Eastern. The poll will be started in a new thread on April 14th at 10 PM Eastern! When uploading your projects, use keyword MFTIDOLJUDGE . Please make sure that you type it in EXACTLY as shown. If you insert spaces anywhere, your creation will not be in the correct gallery and will not be viewed.

IDOL TOP SIX (and eliminated contestants): you can upload and post a link to your creation on this thread anytime. I am sure everyone will love seeing some eye candy from you! Your keyword for this week is: MFTIDOLWEEK5 . We hope you'll play along! We'll have more surprises in store for you in the coming weeks!

Have an awesome week! We can't wait to see what you come up with!

What is an MFT VIP package?

Each month, MFT offers a "sneak peek package" on the LAST Wednesday of the month. The package contains an unreleased stamp set as well as other goodies that are also unreleased. There are perks that come with being a VIP for that month and the details are included in your package. There are a limited number of VIP packages available on that day, so it's best to shop early. This month's VIP package will be available on April 29th!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!