View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #79
casslarson
Insane Embellisher

Hi everyone!
I posted a card today using this technique on my blog. I'd love for you to check it out. I know that I have always thought it kinda wierd to leave a white space - so I like constant color. But I think my shading could be better. Would LOVE critique on that - please, please be honest - I can take it and it's the only way I'll get better!!

As for shading, I don't normally. I usually use a light grey copic marker and just outline the image. But I didn't do that on this one and I doubt I'll go back and add it in.

As for storage, I have mine in a Pampered Chef turny thing. Colors are grouped together - except for my metallics, they are all grouped together - but I'm trying to decide if I want to intermix them with the others. I got the color chart printed off today - THANK YOU for whoever did that and will work on seeing exactly what colors I have so I can fill in missing gaps. I do have a fairly large set that was hubby's from his days in college as an advertising student. Crazy that back then it was all done by hand - and today he designs completely on the computer!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!