View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 02:39 AM   #1
Lynn in St. Louis
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via AIM to Lynn in St. Louis
Default TLC215 Flower Pot Pocket Card {4/6/09}

Hi everyone. As we all have heard, April showers bring May flowers, but what are we supposed to do in April? Just wait around? I don't think so. Many areas already have flowers blooming, but if your location doesn't, here's a little project that will fill your home (and hopefully the mailbox of a friend) with wonderfully blooming thoughts.

Today we have a project that will have the flowers blooming, whether rain or shine, snow or thaw. I saw an adorable project by Stephanie Luman where she created this adorable Flower Pot Pocket Card, and I loved it so that I wanted to share it all with you. Stephanie has some wonderful directions to create this project which can be found HERE.

Anyway, you will find these really easy to create and a fun project. I'd love to see how you creative ladies interpret and modify this project...I even suspect that some of you may not use flowers at all. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Each week I'm truly amazed at your ingenuity.

To view my sample for this week's project, CLICK HERE
To view the gallery of cards using this technique, CLICK HERE

And remember to use keyword TLC215 (no spaces) when you upload your project so that it will be added to the appropriate album.

HINT FOR NEXT WEEK: Save a soda (or pop - depending on where you're from...lol) can.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!