View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 02:34 PM   #16
stampin-sunnychick
Bunny's SunnyChick

Send a message via MSN to stampin-sunnychick Send a message via Yahoo to stampin-sunnychick

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartinez182
Ok so I read the instructions and maybe I'm having a dumb day but I don't get it. Please help.
Here's the instructions that I had typed up for VSN...HTH...
The instructions: (Aubrey made me type them! )
DO NOT FREAK IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SOMETHING ON MY SUPPLY LIST. Just wipe away the tears and use a Kleenex in place of the tissue paper. PLEASE JUST HAVE FUN & BE CREATIVE with your substitutions

1) First cut your cardstock to desired size (2" X 4" or whatever you choose). Your tissue paper should be cut no less than 1/2 " larger than your cardstock. (The tissue will be wrapped around the cardstock and glued to the backside of it.)
2) Now "trash" your tissue paper...Ok, just crumple it repeatedly (2-3x at least).
3) Next straighten the tissue paper and stamp your image on the tissue paper.
Tip #1: To create a shadow effect stamp about 1/4" to 1/2" beside the first stamped image.
4) Coat your cardstock with your adhesive (VIP~VERY IMPORTANT~must use a stick o' glue) completely.
5) Now adhere your tissue loosly to the cardstock.
Tip #2: You want to leave some wrinkles in the cardstock this gives the faux silk illusion and the stick o' glue helps with that process.
6) Now glue the the edges to the back of the cardstock and adhere to your card or background.

TOTALLY OPTIONAL: Embellish to your liking...I like to embellish as you can see in my gallery.
Tracy H. #31511=)
"The beginning is always today!" Mary Shelley
Are you a member ?

Closed & Telling All: Not-So-Secret Sister Swap

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!