View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 10:54 AM   #216
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 25, 2009 01:32 PM, CDT

Good afternoon,

Sicily is doing well. She seems to be feeling good. When she's happy, I'm happy!

She was playing with my hair this morning and posed a perplexing question that I really didn't have an answer that I could come up with to give her. She asked, "Why do we have hair?" Personally speaking, I could have honestly answered, "To drive mommy nuts every morning!" But that wouldn't be sufficient to a child who is lacking in hair to complain about.

So, why do we have hair? Sicily has come to the conclusion through her own experience that she can live just fine with out it! Good for her! Although on occasion she has said she wants her hair to grow back. I don't think we'd all look as cute as she does (and all the other children in her shoes) sans the frizzy, flat, curly, straight, poofy, brown, black, blonde, dishwater, auburn, red, gray, white, or salt and pepper dos! Does anyone have a reasonable answer I can give her? Just trying to appease a curious mind!

Kerry
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!