View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 01:40 AM   #1
Lynn in St. Louis
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via AIM to Lynn in St. Louis
Default TLC213 Mini Easter Basket {3/23/09}

I bet by now you think that I get all the challenges from Claire Brennan...well, I don't, but this one was just too cute and so easy, I couldn't pass it up. It's also very timely for those of you who want to either create little Easter Basket treats or just a little spring basket to brighten someone's day. I think your find this project very addicting and that you will have so much fun making them, that everyone you know will be receiving them from you as gifts VERY soon.

Claire has designed and provided a template for THIS adorable miniature little baskets, which can be found HERE. The two pages will accommodate two baskets and two liners. So here is what you'll need for today's technique:

Cardstock or thicker patterned paper
scissors
Bone folder or other scoring/burnishing tool
Embellishments
(jelly beans - optional)

These adorable little baskets can be transformed into Easter baskets, Spring baskets, baby shower favors and so much more...so show me how creative I know you all are!

To view my version of this basket, CLICK HERE
...and to view ALL the baskets using today's technique, CLICK HERE.

Hint for Next Week: This card goes on forever, and ever, and ever,and ever, and ever,and ever, and ever,and ever, and ever,and ever, and ever,and ever, and ever,and ever, and ever...you get the point.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!