View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 07:29 PM   #2277
Stampinglunchlady
Matboard Maniac

Hello all!! Happy first day of Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and for me the last day of work,for nine whole days. Hello Hells Canyon!!!!!!! We are going with a group camping, so am getting the motor home ready and dh is getting the 4wheelers ready, and I am so excited to be going somewhere with friends and relatives.
I am so blessed with knowing all of you. Gloria said it best. Someone to laugh with and someone to cry with and always knowing God's word is present.
My mom is doing so good! She loves her Wii Fit. She does the step arobics and balance one day and Yoga and arobics the next day, in the morning, in the afternoon she does the bowling or tennis. Now that the weather is nicer she is walking her dog also. She is one buisy mom. Has a doc appt. Monday to have a scope down the esophagus, to look for reflux damage and whatever, but really she is doing good. Also she is making dog sweaters, so funny I have to sew the buttons on for her.
Have made some really cute cards, am going to have my grandson help this comeing week before camping to upload. Also need to get a few other things done while I have him here, like dusting the high plant shelves, he is so good at that.
It is time to start plannign my garden, tomatoes, peas and beans. Yum Yum
God Bless

Margy
Choose to be happy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!