View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 02:03 AM   #207
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

TUESDAY, MARCH 17, 2009 10:17 PM, CDT

Happy St. Patrick's Day, all!

We're doing good. Sicily is on cloud nine as she has a house full of cousins, aunts and grandparents to have fun with.

Her cousin, Jordan, who is in second grade, chose Sicily to send her "Flat Stanley" project to. For those of you who aren't familiar with Flat Stanley, it's a book about a little boy who becomes flat and is able to mail himself places. Jordan made a Flat Stanley of herself, and her "Flat Jordan" will go places with Sicily and pictures will be taken and a story written. Unfortunately, Sicily doesn't get to go many places, but she held Flat Jordan as she received her Neupogen shot, and she will accompany us, along with "real Jordan," to her oncology clinic appointment on Thursday. We'll take pictures there as well. Sicily can hold Flat Jordan as she gets her port accessed and while getting her Vincristine. I thought it was so sweet that Jordan chose her. They are really close.

Anyway, if you don't hear from me until after Thursday, when I will report Sicily's numbers, just picture her running around playing with siblings and cousins and having a grand old time...because that is exactly what she'll be doing.

Please continue to play for Hollyn and all the precious children entrenched in this battle. Haven't heard if Esther made to Pennsylvania...I so pray that she did! Love to you all!

Kerry
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!