View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 11:58 AM   #38
texasjodylynn
Creative Director - My Favorite Things
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to texasjodylynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by babitoons View Post
I am thrilled you liked the card Jody, even more excited to hear that I enabled YOU for once. I canít even count the yards of ribbon you have MADE me purchase, or the glitter, or the primas, orÖ.anything you use ever!!!! And every girl needs bling, bling, and more bling. I have one of each package of brads already; I may in fact need some more since I am going through them so quickly

Ladies I am falling in love with all the entries and there are still more to come! I have no idea how I am going to pick only one creation. The amount of time and detail truly is impressive. Congrats girls on such wonderful entries, this is going to be one wild ride!
LOL! YES you did enable me! I got 2 summer, 2 spring, 1 tuxedo and 1 variety... plus added the spring stickles/liquid pearls, some more stamp cleaning spray (love the smell), PLUS more crystals and an embossing powder! *sigh* LOL I was BAD, BAD, BAD and I LOVE it! I can't wait to get my stuff.

I was FURTHER motivated because the jeweled brads are limited edition and once the current stock of spring, summer, tuxedo and variety are sold out, they are GONE! So, I had to grab them before they were gone. LOL After they are sold out, only the multimix will be available.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!