View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 10:37 AM   #36
babitoons
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to babitoons

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjodylynn View Post
WOW!

I keep saying that... out loud! Really! WOW!

You all are ROCKIN' IT! *whew* I am SO glad that I just get to vote along with everyone else! LOL It's going to be HARD to choose!

I looked through the "judges entries" as well and those are GREAT too!

This card made me go shopping on the MFT site. LOL I LOVE the cool jeweled brads that Jackie used and I needed some for me! heehee Only 1... or 2 packages... of each kind! LMBO! Jackie, shame on you! LOL They are pronged instead of set in a silver ring and I thought they looked really cool and different. Thanks for enabling me and sharing your cute creation.
I am thrilled you liked the card Jody, even more excited to hear that I enabled YOU for once. I canít even count the yards of ribbon you have MADE me purchase, or the glitter, or the primas, orÖ.anything you use ever!!!! And every girl needs bling, bling, and more bling. I have one of each package of brads already; I may in fact need some more since I am going through them so quickly

Ladies I am falling in love with all the entries and there are still more to come! I have no idea how I am going to pick only one creation. The amount of time and detail truly is impressive. Congrats girls on such wonderful entries, this is going to be one wild ride!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!