View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 08:36 PM   #2267
Bethhartley
Stazon Splitcoast

Jan, will be praying for your family concerning your cousin. That's so sad..I'm 44. Bless her parents heart..how sad to loose both kids.

Good news, though....wow on JAM. I bet your kids had ag reat time. Toby Mac is really fun, isn't he? And, that's a great testimony about the $100....love it when God pulls one of those! HE is amazing...

Speaking of amazing...Elee...so glad to hear that God is moving in dd's heart.....still praying for HIS will to be done.

Julie, I'm glad you turned down tha tjob. If you are anything like me, which I think you are, I would be totally stressed coming home after a day with a kid like that. Poor kid, though. That's tough.

Caterina...Happy Anniversary....so glad you are on a little vac. That's super fun. And thanks for the double devos.....

Gail, what a fun weekend you will have! Good for you!

Gloria, no more b-day parties on the docket as of yet. Just had the two..but I finishe dup the 22 bridal centerpieces tonight...YIPPY! I'm also going to Ft. Wayne in a few weeks to participate in an openhouse at a coffee shop. One of my mom's friends sells Lia Sophia jewerly..and they have a Mary Kay friend..they are all having booths so I'll take some of mu stuff up to try to sell. I'm very low in inventory......so hope I can stock up over the next 3 weeks.

Inlaws are still here. They are the best...but it's been busy. They will be here till the end of the week, then head to my BIL's abot 40 min. away for a week. Sure have enjoyed having them here.

Well, I need to get to bed....tired!

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!