View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 06:33 PM   #2265
nana's cookies
Insane Embellisher

Elee, yes, spring is right around the corner, the robins are back!!!! Don't know if they'll find worms yet but know they are here and God will find them food. Oh, Elee, you are right I really do love to walk in puddles!!! I was telling my husband today when we walked about grade school and walking on the snow banks and getting stuck since they had melted under and my friends having to pull me out.... Oh and should I tell you about my friend and I buying what we called "soap" candy (not sure why it was called that), now remember we were REALLY young and taking it for its word and sitting in the HUGE mud puddle by the store and washing in it with our "soap" candy. Mmmmm wonder why we didn't get clean and our moms were none too happy with us????? Now that should paint a picture for the world to see. Anyone else have any really crazy things they did when they were young??

I really haven't anymore to add today, but I thank God I found all you at this site, you make me laugh, you make me cry at times and you renew me daily with your love of God. Gloria
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!