View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 03:31 PM   #2261
Stampinglunchlady
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstieber View Post
Elee, I'm almost in tears right now. You're right, God is so good! You have obviously done your job with your children, but sometimes they need to be prayed back to where they need to be. So glad you're in a better place, but do continue to be diligent over this situation.

Well, now an update from me. I turned the job down. It's hard to think about the money I would have made, but I knew as soon as I got a job description that I was not the right person for this job. I would have been working with a 4th grader who is coming off suspension because he got so violent they had to call the police last week. I do not want to come home to my family that stressed out. Part of me is wanting to kick myself for giving it up, but I also feel at peace as well. I think the only concern I have is that now I won't get called for anything else. Though I'm quite certain that's not going to be the case.

Hope you are all having a great day.
Dearest Julie,
{{HUG}} I know what you are going through. Believe me, if there was any hesitation at all the job was not for you. Money is not everything.
You and your family is the most important, you not injured or stressed is more important to your family than anything else. I am sure the right job will comealong and they will continue to call on you. I gave up a really nicely paying job that I had for 15 years, I just was worn out, now I am the baker at a really nice elementary school and I just love it.
God Bless

Margy
Choose to be happy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!