View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 10:55 AM   #2249
jkstieber
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a glorious Sunday. I had a pretty good week, though it was busy.

Gail, it sounds like you will have quite a week. I'm not sure I could handle that without completely losing my sanity. I wish you well.

Caterina, thanks for the double devotions (and all the others you have posted).

Elee, (((((HUGS))))) I'm praying for peace for your family. I have a good friend whose daughter married an older man, and while my friend and her DH have little to do with this man, they have a good relationship with their daughter and her kids. Their daughter's life isn't perfect, but whose life is on this earth? I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

I have a situation I wouldn't mind some agreement in prayer. I may have jumped into something I'm not ready for, and would just like guidance. On Tuesday, I will be doing a job at a school that's not the one my kids go to. This job could turn into something long-term, and I do not want to committ to something that won't be good for my family in the long run. On the other hand, it could be something I would really like doing, but I know that I am not ready to work full time (even temporarily) especially at a school my kids do not attend. Right now I'm praying I get some more answers as to what the job entails, and if it is more than I can handle, that I will recognize this before I lose my mind, lol.

Everyone enjoy what's left of the weekend. And hello to all the others I didn't mention.
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Phillippians 4:13
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!