View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 07:13 PM   #2244
nana's cookies
Insane Embellisher

Good evening all,

Well we are back in our "mud" weather, and we have a dog that doesn't like to get his feet wet..... it is surprising how he can walk on the side of a snow bank to miss the water.

Beth, are you having more parties for birthdays? So glad you are getting some time with your parents. But miss you.

Julie, How are you doing? Hope you are having/had a more peaceful week in the play ground.

Margy, how are things going for you? Hope your mom is doing well. Is your Uncles wife still living? and husband is doing well post dentist.

Toni, haven't seen you around forever, how is the new job going? miss you.

Any news on April and the baby?

Doris, you sound like me, I always have loved the mornings to, even as a teenager I would get up and watch the sun come up. Mornings are so special, we have a whole new day ahead.

Rita, what have you been up to?

nanner, you still working on your party? If it is over how did it go?

I know I should go back and try and find it, but was it your car that broke down Gale? I know the last snow storm had me thinking of it since our tractor broke down not once but twice for my husband to have to work on while he was trying to plow snow. Hope it is up and running again.

Caterina, hope you are rested from your vacation, know you are back to working with your "Cole" kids.

Elee, thinking of you and praying for peace to come into your life.

Worked on more scrapbook pages after house work today, got those done for my great grandparents on my dads side. It was for their 50th and 60th wedding anv. Isn't it something to be married that long, Looked up on the net and found different prices of things from when they got married and then for each of the mile stone anv. that they had.

Well sure you all don't want to read this book so will say goodnight to all and hope you have a wonderful "Gods" day tomorrow. Gloria
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!