View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 04:51 PM   #192
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

SUNDAY, MARCH 08, 2009 03:26 PM, CDT

Good Sunday afternoon,

Sicily is doing good. She ran a slight temp Friday evening but it went away on it's own as fast as it came on.

She has enjoyed playing outside the past couple of days. Yesterday was warm but cloudy and windy...perfect day for flying a kite. She flew a little Strawberry Shortcake kite her cousin Julie gave her for her birthday one year. Flew nice and high. Today she's been out drawing pictures on the driveway with sidewalk chalk. It's a little cooler than yesterday, but still nice and sunny!

We went to church as a family this morning. First time in a long time that we were all together instead of splitting up and taking turns staying home with Sicily. We figured since her numbers were so good on Friday, we'd go. We sat in the very back just to be safe. It's funny how we used to take for granted a simple thing like getting to be together at church as a family. Now when we get to go it's a big deal. Felt good!

Update on unwelcomed guest in garage...it has been apprehended! Thanks to about eight traps enticed with cheese and peanut butter. Patrick moved out a wooden chest in the garage where we suspected the little critter was living and found a spilled bag of sunflower seeds. Little stinker was living high on the hog for some time. I'm just glad it was content with the seeds and didn't try to come in the house. I'm not the kind to stand on a table and scream at the sight of a mouse, I'm just disgusted with their poor bathroom etiquette and "germy" presence! I think the traps in the garage will stay put for awhile just in case. The poor neighbors dog across the street just had it's nose snapped at for sampling the peanut butter. Ooops...better watch out for the animals we do like!

My mounds of laundry are needing my attention so I'd better get back to work! Everyone enjoy your day!

Kerry
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!