View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 03:21 PM   #240
stamphappy1650
Gabfest Goddess

[quote=SouthernStorm;13358065

I searched for the Awesome cleaner at my Dollar Tree. There were several formulas. I'm not sure if there was a *regular or original* formula. I picked what seemed to be the mildest one and read the back label. If I remember right, it said do not use on glass. That was scary so I replaced it on the shelf. Anything that will harm glass, doesn't need to be in my house. So, please read any product label that you're considering using on our expensive rubber/acrylic stamps.

Side Note: If you have those widdle unwelcome guests in your kitchen, *Ants*, spray them with the Baby Wash stamp cleaner!! No joke!! Stops them in their tracks immediately. We've lived here over 40 years and have had these little creatures for about the last 3. I won't use any chemical around my sink or counters. After fighting them for about 2 weeks, I was mad, desperate and determined! lol I grabbed my stamp cleaner sitting there on the counter and sprayed away. I was so amazed! It took about 3 days to finally convince them I was in this for the long haul. FYI, they go for greasy stuff and ignore sweet stuff. Not fun to go in the kitchen in the middle of the night and see them all over a dish in the sink from a late night sandwich!!
[/quote]

I don't use the awesome cleaner but I wonder if it says do not use on glass because it streaks?

Ants .. arghhh, my exterminator told me to spray the ants with any household cleaner (409, windex, etc.) and then don't wipe it up for a day. He said it distroys the scent trail and kills the little buggers. But it doesn't kill the nest. He put stuff around the outside of the house to kill the nest. You found out the secret that I paid someone to tell me LOL