View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 07:47 PM   #190
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Today's Update

THURSDAY, MARCH 05, 2009 02:17 PM, CST

Good Thursday afternoon,

Sicily is doing good. She woke up very early and said she didn't feel good so she climbed in bed with mommy and daddy. She didn't end up going back to sleep, but instead got up when daddy did. After the kids were gone to school, she said she was tired and wanted me to tuck her into her bed. Stowie laid on her bed with her as she napped.

She woke up chipper and full of her usual energy, so I'm just keeping a watchful eye on her and letting her go about her business. Right now she is playing basketball in the living room with a little pink princess ball and an empty box as a goal. She is wearing her hot pink bathing suit under her clothes and just shed her top as she says she is hot from playing ball!

Patrick is going with us to her appointment in the morning since Sicily may need a transfusion and that takes several hours.

We have an unwanted little guest in our garage right now. When Patrick was taking some trash out last night, a little mouse ran by. Uuuugh! Stowie wouldn't be much use if it got into the house as she has no claws to aid in the capture. I'm going to go buy a sack full of mouse traps this evening while the older kids are at piano lessons. I can't handle the thought of one of those little critters running around inside our house!

Well, it's almost another weekend...Yippee! Sicily will be inpatient again starting next Thursday, the 12th. These inpatient treatments seem to be coming faster and faster. I feel like I blink and it's time for another one. At least this should be the shorter visit...a little easier to get through!

Pray her numbers are on the rise so we can stay on schedule for her treatment. You all are the best!

Kerry
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!