View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 10:24 AM   #189
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 04, 2009 12:07 PM, CST

Afternoon,

We're doing good...Sicily especially. She doesn't seem overly tired, cold or in pain, so we'll just keep on keep'in on!

I had to take Isabella and Elias to the dentist this morning for check-ups and daddy came home to stay with Sicily since she can't go anywhere. Very good reports on both kids. All that harp'in about brushing their teeth pays off on check-up day. For their reward, they got to pick what's for dinner... McDonalds. Patrick and I aren't up for that so we'll just fend for ourselves. I was surprised when both kids said they wanted salads. Who are you guys?

Elias shocked me this morning when he got up on his own and even got dressed with out me threatening to put frozen marbles down his pj's. He came up behind me and scared me when I was on the computer. Again...who are you and what did you do with my son? He does keep things lightened up around here. On days I feel more like crying, he manages to say and do things that make me laugh and smile.

Last night, at the dinner table, we some how got on the subject of "love interests" with Corinthian and Elias chimed in that yesterday he asked a girl to be his girlfriend, but she replied, "Ooo, Gross!" He laughed and thought it was so funny! He continued by saying he was going to ask her again today at recess on the playground, but this time he was going to get down on his knee. Gotta love that kid! He is persistent. If mom says "no" to something, ask dad. If dad says no, do it anyway! That's the mind set of this little seven year old guy. He'll get the girl yet! Wonder what profession his mastered skills would be suited for?

Well, Sicily and I have some laundry to fold so we'd better get to work. We have another appointment on Friday morning at 9:30 to check numbers again and maybe get Vincristine and maybe have a transfusion. Whatever we need to do will be okay! Have a good day.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!