View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 02:20 PM   #1
AndreaSophie
Insane Embellisher

Default Sketch CHallenge 46

REMINDER: Please put SC46 in the keywords box when you upload your creation so that we can all find it! Anyone and everyone are welcome to play and you can use any stamps, paper, and accessories from any company. Join in on the fun!

Master Thread

This week's sketch inspiration card was done by ssgilby. I think everyone else really enjoyed this card when it was first posted also, juding by the number of comments it has! I loved her use of color, a simple but stunning design, and dtp

Gallery Submissions

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc46.jpg   sc46-nc.jpg  

My work and the card sketches

Last edited by Rox71; 04-29-2009 at 06:55 AM.. Reason: added no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!