View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 08:16 AM   #131
Carolanndavis
Glitter Queen

Default From Wisconsin

I am from The country side of Omro Wisconsin! I was born in Oshkosh Wisconsin and now married and live on a farm west of Omro for the past 23 1/2 years liveing here and 30 years married to the same person. Love Stampin up things and usually have many things going on! I am looking for the stamp set that ws last seen in the 2001/2002 Idea book catalog on page 85 the item # 9352-00 JOY (set of 6) That sold then for $19.95 Does any one have that set I can get and then I had gotton at a flee market the Thanks Snow Much! (set if 12) item # 9389-00 from the 1990/2000 idea catalog book that sold for $29.95 to see the set it is on page 91 but I did not pay that much and when I looked in the book I see it was/is missing two sataps from the set and when I contacred the person they said they could not find the peices but wondered if any one would have the two I need if I can get them the wording stamp and the tall snow man with the heart and patch near the bottom! Can any one help as to would really like to use the whole set Thanks and reply to Carol at e-mail ccdavis24@hotmail.com