View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 06:04 AM   #129
redapron
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampinmomof2cuties
I grew up in Platteville, went to high school in Dodgeville, college in EauClaire and Madison. Decided Madison had everything we were looking for in a city (except for warm winter weather) and now we have settled in on the cozy west side of Madison.
Hey I grew up in Madison and still love the town. We lived in the University Hill Farms development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelarae
WOW! I just saw this thread for the first time! I am from Waukesha- born and raised, big ol'cheesehead! (And proud of that too!) I work in Mukwonago. You gotta love all the Indian names! Lived here all of my life and wouldn't think of moving. I've done alot of traveling and been to alot of places but none better than home. GO PACK! (they got way too much work to do but we back them anyway- maybe next year!) GO BADGERS! Just give me a big ol'fish fry and some tartar sauce... a side of cheese curds... and a concrete shake from Culvers...
Man, am I homesick now! I've give anything for some lake perch fish fry with potato pancakes...You can see by the attached picture, we still love WI!

15 days until we go "home" for Thanksgiving!
Attached Thumbnails
halloween-2005.jpg  

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless ~ Mother Teresa
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!