View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 07:21 AM   #144
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest update

FRIDAY, JANUARY 23, 2009 08:53 AM, CST

Good Friday morning,

Sicily is doing really good...she's playing with Stowie the cat right now. She more or less has her trapped in the office with the door closed so Stowie doesn't really have a choice of whether she wants to play or not. She loves that kitty!

I will take Sicily to an appointment at 10:15 for a CBC and a dose of Vincristine. She's been dancing around and acting her goofy self already this morning. She's a hoot! She cracked me up last night with something she said. Her daddy must have been teasing her as I heard her call him a "knucklehead!" Normally I would discourage from name calling, but that was just too funny and he probably deserved it for teasing her. ; )

Pray that her numbers are on the rise. The way she acts I still have a hard time understanding how low they are...but then again, we're not dealing with a typical three year old...we're dealing with Miss Sicily Evelyn Zeka!!! I'll update later on what I find out.

Everyone enjoy your Friday!

Kerry
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!