View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 09:21 AM   #140
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Today's update

THURSDAY, JANUARY 22, 2009 11:39 AM, CST

Good Thursday,

It's almost the weekend so "Hip-hip-horray!" Love the weekends! Sicily is doing great. Ate breakfast well and is watching the Wizard of Oz, again. But I love this movie as well and don't think I'll ever tire of it...okay, maybe after twenty consecutive showings I'd be ready for a break!

I've been wanting to try this picture montage creating program that I've seen on other care page sites and finally sat down last night to play around with it. Boy oh boy, I could sit around all day and play on this site. It's called One True Media and I did a montage of Sicily. It was a pretty rough draft but turned out really cool anyway. Like I said, I could spend all day tweaking and perfecting it in my mind's eye, but these days, something done is better than something perfect. I'm not sure how to direct anyone interested to the link except by going to my facebook and looking for it or maybe this link will work:

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site...fdcb3ca21cb27a

Give it a whirl. I'm horrible at making things work on the computer so when I do figure something out, I'm pretty darn proud of myself! It's pretty long, almost nine minutes. I could honestly make one to run a couple of hours. I love looking at pictures of my kids. I'm not ashamed to say I'm a proud momma! The song I really wanted to use for the background music is one by Martina McBride called, In My Daughter's Eyes...I cry every time I listen to it as it is so appropriate and fitting to my emotions these days. I absolutely love it! I'll figure out how to use it in another montage in the future.

Sicily's applying her own play make up right now so I'd better go and supervise. Maybe I'll get a make over of my own. Bring on the sparkling pink eye shadow! "Move over Barbie..."

Kerry

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!