View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 12:42 PM   #29
janiekay
Pearl-ExPert

Wink some updates, or actually corrections!

I responded to my own quote from above in RED in the below post!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janiekay View Post

PS: I just got accepted into the RAK group!!! WAHOO!!! I'll let everyone know what happens with that!!!

I just re-read my message, and I'm not officailly a member, yet!!! They just have all my info. OH WELL, hopefully I will hear soon!

PSS: Thanks Kay! I'm not going to the first house until the end of Feb. Then, I plan to go to the Madison and Green Bay one in March.

Again, I forgot in my drug induced fog(knee surgery last thursday) or maybe pre surgery jitters, that the one home is in Marshfield, not Green Bay--see post above!!!

PPSS: I have been in Wisconsin for the last 11 years, and I have never seen this much snow here, EVER!!!! The wind has been brutal, and the snow piles are so high in some places, you can barely see the houses or shops or even the snow fence!!! We have a little 3 foot wrought iron fence around our house, and you can only see it in certian areas!!! It has been unbelievable! BUT, I take a Wisconsin winter over a Florida summer anyday!!! I used to live in Orlando and that 98 degrees with 98% humidity just about kill me!!!! My theory is that you can always dress in layers, and put more layers on. If you take off too many layers, you end up getting arrested!!!! LOL!!!

no relief from snow or cold, maybe I'm starting to waiver on this point!!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!