View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 12:34 PM   #28
janiekay
Pearl-ExPert

Default Marshfield, not Green Bay!!!

I knew that I had looked up the RMD houses and their locations, but I forgot a couple of thiings.

I must still be foggy from the surgery!!! Yes, I'm finally off the pain meds, although posting this without my glasses, so, not sure what it ultimately looks like!!!

Madison RMD House has a group of Stampin Up Distributors in the area that regularly make them scrapbook journals for all of their visitors. So, I won't send the scrapbook stuff there. I may send them some cards, if I get a lot, but as of today, the only cards I have received by mail are from sparkle!

I am not officially a member of RAK yet, maybe sometime this week. Maybe one of the things I can do is to work on getting all of the RMD houses in the USA get adopted by some Stampin Up distributors, Or maybe creative memory reps or some others. The Madison RMD House has a BIG thank you to Stampin Up in their main thank you page.

The 3rd RMD house is in Marshfield, WI, which is closer than Green Bay in crows miles, but not as conveinent to reach by car. Still, it is not too far away that I can't take a trip there or even mail them a big package of cards and stuff.

I think that most of these homes are occupied daily by many families, and most are staffed with volunteers. Not all volunteers, they do have paid staff as well. So, please keep the cards and scrapbook stuff coming!!! As I mentioned, the Madison RMD home gets actual scrapbooks, so if you have any samples that you made in a class or workshop, but aren't using, these would be a good thing to donate!!! Just a thought!!!

Jane
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!