View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 03:01 AM   #39
dbaker3
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via Yahoo to dbaker3

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjodylynn View Post
OK... ready for this...

Let me disclaimer first: I rarely drink alcohol, and am generally a home-body.

OK, I was a BARTENDER! LMAO It was in a pool hall that was in a bowling alley. The "bar" was frequented by mostly teenagers who wanted to come play pool so there wasn't a whole lot for me to do most of the time.

2nd diclaimer: I didn't know the first thing about bartending when I first started, but took the job as a favor to the manager who took over after my grandfather died (who had managed the bowling alley) many years ago. She wanted someone she trusted and who better than a non-partying housewife? heehee

So anyway, I used to take my stamping supplies and printed cards (from the SCS gallery) and sit there and duplicate designs I liked. I stamped for hours and built up quite the stash of cards. LOL

I stopped working there about 5 years I guess. Anyway, who can imagine a stamping bartender?
oh my gosh - that is TOO funny! I think it would be fun to work in a bowling alley - all 3 of us girls bowled (as did our dad) in leagues so we spent many days in them growing up & even went on trips to SoCal for tournaments.
Gina K. Designs
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!