Updating Your Swappers
Communication is KEY to a successful swap. Here are some tips:
- When someone joins your swap, acknowledge their post and add them to the swap list.
- Monitor your swap frequently. It is your main source of communication with your swappers. If a swapper posts a question, answer it as soon as possible. Any questions should be answered within a 72 hour period.
- Close to the due date, ask your swappers to check in. If you don’t hear from someone, send them a private message as a reminder.
- When you receive a swap in the mail, indicate so next to the swappers name in your swappers list. People get anxious when they don’t know if their swaps arrived or not.
- When you mail the swaps back to the swappers, post to let them know.
- Feel free to change the title of your thread with brief status changes.
See Post #11
for more info on updating swaps received and swap titles.