01-16-2009, 10:26 PM
Join Date: Mar 2005
- Hostesses can only hold five (5) open swaps at any given time. Any swap above the five will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be removed from the Swap Forums. (If you are a hostess that has more than 5 open swaps that were started prior to May 12, 2009, you will be allowed to finish up those swaps.) Please note: A swap is considered "Open" until all the swaps have been swapped out and mailed. In other words, once the swaps leave the hostess's home, the swap is closed.
- Hostesses must be firm on due dates. In fairness to those that turn in on time, refrain from holding up the swaps to wait for late swappers.
- Hostesses that fail to return swaps in a timely matter (within ten (10) days of the due date) more than three (3) times will only be allowed to have one open swap at a time.
- Hostesses that fail to return swaps will be banned from the entire Splitcoaststampers site.
- Due IN Hand - Date that the swaps are literally due in your hands. NOT a postmark date.
- Postmark date - The date that the swaps must be postmarked by.
- +1 - An extra swap for the hostess to use for themselves.
- NVR – No Vendor Requirements
- Groups – Swaps that have a set number of groups. For example, 5 swappers are listed, so they send in 5 cards (or 6 if there is a +1).
- Running list – No groups indicated. There is just a list of swappers and swaps are distributed according to the number requested. For example, you have a running list with 20 swappers listed. The swap requirement is 5 cards. Each swapper would send in five and would get five random ones back. This is usually done in case someone drops out without proper notice.
Last edited by SDiegoGal; 08-29-2009 at 12:26 PM..
Reason: Adding rules set forth May 2009