01-16-2009, 07:53 PM
Join Date: Mar 2005
- NVR No vendor requirement
- SU Only Only us Stampin Up products on your swaps
- Layer A piece of cardstock layer upon another
- +1 This is the card that you provide to the hostess. For example, if the swap is 10+1, you make and send in 11 cards. You will get 10 back and the hostess keeps the +1.
- FULL Card this is a card, it has a font and back and opens.
- Cardfront this is just the front of the card. It does not open.
- Embellishment This is something the pretties up the card. This includes but is not limited to brads, buttons, eyelets, glitter, ribbon. If you are unsure, ask your hostess.
- Due IN Hand This indicates the date that your swaps must be in the hostesss hand
- Postmark date This is the date which the post office marks on your swap package when you mail it.
- PM Private message. Click on the envelope in the top right hand corner of your screen to send a private message.
- Recipe - A listing of all the products used for your swap project (this is not to be confused with the Recipe forum where they swap cooking recipes).
Last edited by SDiegoGal; 01-17-2009 at 09:21 AM..