View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 06:59 PM   #597
Samantha
Hardware Hotshot

Thanks Doris and Misty. I am trying to hang in there. I am so tired. Tired of doctors, tired of pain and then of course just plain tired. Plus I am tired of feeling bad - like my own mother never even calls to see how I am doing. That's a whole other thread topic. But it would be nice if she would call me - just once. I always give in and call her every 4-5 days because I actually care if she is OK. She only lives 10 miles from me so I could understand if it were long distance. OK...no more self pity.

My knee hurts more at night and in the cold. Our wind chill tonight is supposed to be -40. Yes, that is MINUS 40 degrees. Mark and I were laughing last night about why on earth we moved back to WI from AZ. Sitting in Phoenix right now would feel pretty good. We are going out there for a week in May and I can't wait to feel the warmth in my joints.

I am excited about one thing though. On Jan 25th we will celebrate our 40th anniversary. Wow. I canít believe how fast the time has gone by. Give your loved ones a big hug tonight. Time flies by.

Thanks again and HUGS to all of you.

When you get in a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. -- Harriet Beecher Stowe
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!