View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 04:02 PM   #252
momis mama
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clsmith View Post
That towel tote is the bomb...you will love it and it is sooooo simple. I love it and that magic pillow...can't wait to start on those in mid February.

I am using that TaDa List...pretty cool but I still like to have it down in my journal/art book. Not sure if that is saving me time or not..HaHA.

I am not sure if I am understanding the challenge thing for sfytt. I did go to the iheart2stamp.com but still did not get it. I know, most days I pay way too much to be blonde.

BTW Mamma is mamma....you gallery is fantastic. Man, has it grown! Awesome job and you do such great work.

i too will be making a magic pillow and will attempt the tote.

i have a planner in the works for myself, i NEED it! and i am already seeing that my christmas cards are gonna have so much more WOW! since i don't have to hurry. and i will have lots of different ones too! woot woot!

about the challenge... i am not too tech savvy so i had to go back and clicky clicky clicky to get to the actual picture of the sketch. here is the link! i have already made 5 or 6 cards using it. i just love how different the cards can look even using the same sketch. just change up the colors and images and BAM!

thank you for visiting my gallery! i am glad that you liked what you saw!