View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 02:35 PM   #250
clsmith
Insane Embellisher

Hey everyone! Been busy with my mom and so sorry I abandoned you all! Cindy..watcha doing over the next couple of days? Let me know your availablility and I will be there. I have to switch to my husband's computer because I have Vista and for some reason it does not like Yahoo Messenger at all and I finally had to delete it, I tried it on our laptop and again, Vista, and more problems. Well, my husband's is not Vista (thank goodness) and I am taking it over when we need to chat. He has been warned and is taking heed...LOL.

Also, just wanted to give a nudge to all those embroidery/needlework folks. Chichiboulie has a new pattern on her website. boulieblog.com My stitched sample (yes, I did that work on her blog...woo hoo) of one of her Valentines Day (hearts...not Valentines day actually but in time for it) images is now up and another one will be coming soon. Just wanted to share because I just love her work. She designs stamps for stamping bella as well as freelance work. She really is phenom. I just think it is the coolest thing to be able to embroider a gift, wrap it up and then make a matching card with the stamp....way cool in my book. Well, enjoy...she has 2 other free patterns as well on her site and then there are some in her shop for purchase. Good luck and happy stitching!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!