View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 10:45 AM   #1
Lynn in St. Louis
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via AIM to Lynn in St. Louis
Default Email Notices for Technique Lovers Challenges

Please do not post to this thread and PLEASE READ the entire post before you subscribe.

If you would like to recieve an email notification after each Technique Lovers Challenge is posted, you may do so by following the directions below- please do not post to this thread saying "subscribing". This unnecssarily sends e-mail to every member subscribed, and the less we bog down SCS the faster it can work to our advantage.

The idea behind this thread is that each week, after I have posted the Monday TLC challenge, I'll post here letting you know the new challenge has been posted. This will then send e-mail to everyone subscribed to this thread.

How do I subscribe to this thread? (Directions)
  1. Above this box on the right you will see Thread Tools - click on it.
  2. Now click on Subscribe to this Thread.
  3. When the new box appears click on Add Subscription

NOTE : you must have your SCS email notification turned on in Edit Options. This can be found to the left of the box in which to send or read Personal Messages. Click on Edit Options and it's the second LARGE grey box and the first small white box that must be checked.

NOTE: Don't leave your email on this thread...I do not email anyone, I post to this thread and the site sends the email to you.

ALSO: If you have questions about this thread, please PM me, and I will answer them personally to avoid this thread from being emailed unncessarily - so please do not post to this thread!

You may also find this Master List of TLC Threads very helpful.

If you have questions regarding any challenges please post to this thread.

Thanks to Rox for helping me add this feature for the TLC group.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!