REMINDER: Please put SC45
in the keywords box when you upload your creation so that we can all find it! Anyone and everyone are welcome to play and you can use any stamps, paper, and accessories from any company. Join in on the fun!
I am soooo excited to share this week's sketch with you. We have done something similar to this sketch before but I think this new twist on an old idea will produce some WONDERFUL stuff! This week's inspiration card was done by stampinsusie. I LOVE how stampinsusie
took the pocket card and turned it on its side!
Sideways pocket directions:
1. cut paper for 1/4 sheet size card, just like normal
2. score your paper at 4.25 inches just like a normal 1/4 sheet card
3. Position your folded card so the fold is at the BOTTOM of the card.
4. Fold down 1.5 inches (or somewhere about that, whatever looks good on your card) toward the fold.
5. glue down the right and left sides forming a pocket
6. you now have a pocket card with a flap that you can decorate any way you choose!
***WHAT'S COMING UP.......****
Can you believe that we are on sketch 45 already?!?! I am so happy that everyone enjoys these sketches so much and I've got a few tricks up my sleeves for upcoming weeks so I hope everyone can particpate as much as possible over the hectic holidays. Be on the lookout in upcoming weeks for....
.....some fun bonus challenges, some new shapes, a "best of" theme, and more!!!!!!!!
OH! Did I mention today I went through this week's gallery and added 45 new cards to my favorites with great layouts for the sketch challenge
To print this layout:
- (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.