View Single Post
Unread 01-08-2009, 06:32 AM   #14
angelwilde
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via AIM to angelwilde

Hello everyone. It is such a blessing to see Jesus loving stampers wanting to share scripture by doing what they love to do... a talent God has blessed them with. It IS all about Him after all, isn't it?
I am so honored to be co-hosting the BVC09 challenge with Nancy Morgan this year.
The "Scripture Chicks" this year who will (time allowing) post simultaneously on the 9th of every month include Nancy and myself and 3 other Jesus loving women I'd like to introduce you to!
Lori Craig who listened to the prompting of the Holy Spirit and began this venture joins us again this year. She is a Splitcoast Team member and also has a lovely gallery as Stamp_Momma. Her blog is appropriately titled "Make a Difference". Having known Lori seven years I can tell you she is the REAL DEAL, a forever friend who's always there. Yes, she LOVES Jesus!
Taylor VanBruggen of the blog Taylored Expressions and on SCS as tayloredexpressions is joining us again this year. She began Taylored Expressions Stamps this last year and is a very busy, very talented lady. It blesses me that she is making a commitment to BVC09 and I know it blesses God as well!
Jami Sibley (More is More and on SCS as Jami) leaves us this year although she still plans to play along as her time allows. We will miss her so much that we've decided to pick up another Jami. Let me introduce Jami Bova to you. Jami's blog is Stamp Happy and on SCS she is known as Sgt Stamper. She is uber talented and has a huge heart for Jesus.
This is our first time hosting a challenge for both Nancy and myself and I hope you'll be patient with us as we learn the ropes. I am so looking forward to seeing all of the BVC09 creations!
God Bless!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!