View Single Post
Unread 01-06-2009, 01:37 PM   #1
ncmorgan
Insane Embellisher

Default Divine Design Bible Verse Challenge 09

Many of you played along with the Divine Design 08 Bible Verse Challenge! Lori Craig got this new challenge started in 08 and we're ready to kick off another year of Scripture based projects in 09!! Lori has asked Angel Wilde & I to co-host this challenge for 09 and we're honored to have the opportunity to take on that role. We apologize for the late notice in getting things started, we've had some family commitments that have kept us occupied until this week. My monthly project for Divine Design 09 will be a bookmark. I'm keeping it nice & simple ! Last year I made a card each month and now I have a wonderful collection of scripture based cards to send to family & friends. Some of the girls did calendars, scrapbook pages, journals...whatever works for you. There are a lot of great scripture stamps out there, but if you don't have any, don't let that stop you. You can print scriptures from your computer! This challenge is a great tool to help you with memorizing & meditating on God's Word. You can join anytime and I hope you will. The guidelines are simple:

1. Must have a Bible verse printed, stamped, hand-written or computer generated as a focus of your project.

2. Upload with the scripture reference as your project title (i.e. John 1:14)

3. Use the Bible Verse Challenge keyword: BVC09 (same keyword all year) - While I do appreciate all kinds of inspirational messages, poems and quotes, for the purpose of this challenge, please respect the scripture reference guideline. Do not use this keyword if you have not used a Biblical scripture on your project.

4. No vendor restrictions.

5. The goal will be to post our projects on the 9th of each month but you can post anytime that's convenient for you.

I look forward to seeing all the great projects in the BVC09 gallery! Please feel free to PM myself or Angel is you have any questions!

Blessings & Hugs,
Nancy & Angel

Last edited by ncmorgan; 01-06-2009 at 01:40 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!