View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 10:48 AM   #7
basilefamily
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Oh My Goodness, you did NOT! LOL! I just roared with laughter in my kitchen!

So, one night this summer, in Chicago, after a tasty dinner with the girls from both the MFT and the Gina K Designs team, several of us hopped into a cab back to our hotel. Last girl in the car was me, so I hopped right into the front seat with the driver. But clearly, I didn't want to miss a thing, so I was side saddle in my seat so I could hear what was going on in the backseat.

The driver was not amused by *any* of our shenanigans, and most certainly not by me sitting half backwards. So, he turned to me and said "Please turn around and close your legs." I laughed so hard I nearly fell OFF my seat. And for the record, I was wearing PANTS. Then we were all in fits of laughter - this guy couldn't get rid of us fast enough.

Thanks for all the laughs girls, I'm so sad I'm missing CHA this winter, I'm going to have to avoid blogland and all your posts so I don't feel too sorry for myself.

Then again, at least I won't have any more embarassing stories to add to my collection.

How about Cammie dropping her tasty cupcake on the floor and blaming Carole? Or, um, some very interesting behaviour I missed at Copic training. BWAH!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!