View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 01:02 PM   #179
clsmith
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judyw View Post
The lotion in the silver lidded jars were found at my local grocery store. They are Ball jars, called Classic Elite and are 8 ounces. I bought a four pack for just under four dollars.

Besides MidWest Bottle I found a place called SKS. I don't recall their full name. They sell for a bit less than MidWest depending on what you want. You have to buy a full set of 12 or 24 in the size you choose. I have not ordered from either place. Now that I know that I like the 8 oz size best, this is who I would order from so I can get a good price and have them on hand.

I think those ball jars are the cutest and again, I love that you used the gladware container. I would have never thought about that. I looked at that SKS site and the reason I keep going back to MidWest Bottle is that they have a no order too small deal and for me that is perfect...just starting out anyway. I hate to order so much and then have stuff left over all though it is not the end of the world....then I would just have to make more lotion or scrub....darn...LOL I do have a great recipe that I found for a peaches and cream scrub that would look cut in those ball jars.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!