View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 08:20 AM   #176
contrapat
Die Cut Diva

Target also had those Ball jars, I got a load on clearance. They'll mostly show up during canning season. I think they're SO cute! You can also get quarter pint canning jars, they'd be fine for small gifts of lotion, etc. And how about Prima bottles? Do your flowers NEED to live in the bottles? (mine don't) I also have a stash of glass jars from a brand called Polar. They're shaped like almost oval crocks, with little handle sticking out on the sides. I have gotten little cherry tomatoes, strawberries, and other fruit in these at the grocery store (and used to find at Walmart). Those are so cute, I actually bought the tomatoes more for the jars than the tomatoes (although DH doesn't care what brand the tomatoes are, as long as he gets some for breakfast on the weekend-he's a Brit). Another place to check out is World Market. They tend to have tons of relatively inexpensive glassware. I also alert friends, who save anything interesting for me (if I don't use it, I can always recycle it).
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!