View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 10:54 AM   #161
Pumpkin's Mom
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanjat67 View Post
I would like to do more christmas cards as I didn't have the time this year. I will also make my own chocolates, sweets that I didn't get time to do this year. Also does anyone have an idea on how to do a check list of things that they want to do and then mark it of. I was thinking of putting it on my blog so I know what I need to do to get ready for christmas next year but I'm not sure how to go about this.

Any ideas or help would be appre ciated.

Thanks

Tanja

Organizedchristmas.com has a whole system that works really well. They have free print outs that you can use step by step countdown of what you should do each week to get everything organized.

http://magicalholidayhome.com/forum/index.php is the board that works with the system. They basically have one day a month they work on each holiday, 25th of each month for Christmas, 31st for Halloween, etc. so it does not become the crunch the week before.

I love the information, I printed a huge organized binder, just never put it all into play.

I am working on it this week to update the binder, my addresses, birthday, etc and really hope to make it happen this year.