Thread: Copic Chatter
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 10:44 AM   #13
pantala40
Kookie Creator

I'd like to join in and second the Oozak.com plug!! I just ordered my first set of Copics from them last week - my order is due to arrive tomorrow, I CANNOT WAIT!!

I wasn't ever going to splurge on these...I even put my year end bonus towards bills - but then I got a $500 AMEX Gift Card from work on top of the bonus, and I thought - WHAT THE HECK! Copics it is!

I will say though, that I did not order an official set. What I did was used the "gotta have them all" color set on Ellen Hutson, and used that as a baseline for what colors I will most likely need. I was able to get 75 of these (the rest were out of stock on Oozak.com) The reason I did it this way, is that it was way cheaper to use Oozak.com to pick the markers invidiually ($3.90 per marker) than it was to pay the $450+ that Ellen Hutson was pricing. (although you do get a free case from EH, so I suppose that might be attractive to some)

Anyhoo - I am really psyched to get my new Copics. I can't wait to try 'em out and let you know how they work!